Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prolog[Redakto | Redakto nëpërmjet kodit]
Referimet[Redakto | Redakto nëpërmjet kodit]
Burime tjera[Redakto | Redakto nëpërmjet kodit]
- Fisher Black. A deductive question answering system Harvard University. Thesis. 1964.
- J.M. Foster and E.W. Elcock. ABSYS 1: An Incremental Compiler for Assertions: an Introduction, , Machine Intelligence 4, Edinburgh U Press, 1969, pp. 423–429
- Cordell Green. Application of Theorem Proving to Problem Solving IJCAI 1969.
- Pat Hayes. Computation and Deduction. In Proceedings of the 2nd MFCS Symposium. Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences, 1973, pp. 105–118.
- Carl Hewitt. Planner: A Language for Proving Theorems in Robots IJCAI 1969.
- Joshua Hodas and Dale Miller. Logic Programming in a Fragment of Intuitionistic Linear Logic, Information and Computation, 1994, 110(2), 327-365.
- Naoki Kobayashi and Akinori Yonezawa. Asynchronous communication model based on linear logic, Formal Aspects of Computing, 1994, 279-294.
- Robert Kowalski and Donald and Kuehner, Linear Resolution with Selection Function Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 2, 1971, pp. 227–60.
- Robert Kowalski Predicate Logic as a Programming Language Memo 70, Department of Artificial Intelligence, Edinburgh University. 1973. Also in Proceedings IFIP Congress, Stockholm, North Holland Publishing Co., 1974, pp. 569–574.
- John McCarthy. Programs with common sense Symposium on Mechanization of Thought Processes. National Physical Laboratory. Teddington, England. 1958.
- D. Miller, G. Nadathur, F. Pfenning, A. Scedrov. Uniform proofs as a foundation for logic programming, Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, vol. 51, pp 125–157, 1991.
- Ehud Shapiro (Editor). Concurrent Prolog MIT Press. 1987.
- Ehud Shapiro. The family of concurrent logic programming languages ACM Computing Surveys. September 1989.
- James Slagle. Experiments with a Deductive Question-Answering Program CACM. December, 1965.
- Shunichi Uchida and Kazuhiro Fuchi Proceedings of the FGCS Project Evaluation Workshop Institute for New Generation Computer Technology (ICOT). 1992.