A FunIsSrsBsnss Production
Written, created, and built by Jake Orlowitz (User:Ocaasi)
Graphic design genius from the uber-talented Heather Walls (User:Heatherawalls)
Expert curation and guidance at every step from the capable hands of Siko Bouterse (User:Seeeko)
Guided Tours development and support from tech-guru Matthew Flaschen (User:Superm401)
Thoughtful, careful, and creative research methods from Jonathan Morgan (User:Jtmorgan)
- Special gratitude goes out to the folks who consulted and assisted along the way
- A huge thank you to the incredible alpha-testers
- Ebe123, Tambelon, Fred Bauder, Pleasant1623, Miss Bono, TheOriginalSoni, Depthdiver, Beaedyson, Ross Hill, As the Crow Flies, Fuhghettaboutit, Checkingfax, Ypnypn, Seraphimblade, Samwalton9, I JethroBT, Pbsouthwood, Matty.007, Estaling, Deskana, Diego Moya, Jackmcbarn, Micru, Fluffernutter, Andrew Gray, Aubrey, EuroCarGT, Figureskatingfan, Markhurd,Ellin Beltz, Cruccone, Atlasowa, Markhurd, Odeesi, Vickytnz, Atdt1991, Yintan, Ragesoss, and Mdann52.
- For deeply informing my research, I cannot recommend highly enough
- "A New Culture of Learning" by Douglas Thomas and John Seely Brown; "Game Frame" by Aaron Dignan; and "Reality is Broken" by Jane McGonigal.
The Wikipedia Adventure was made possible by an Individual Engagement Grant from the Wikimedia Foundation. You can apply to make your own dream project happen. Do it here!
Copyright: CC-BY-SA 3.0
Free for anyone to use, reuse, modify, mix, remix, reremix, give away, or sell — with attribution and similar sharing terms
Për Aventurës e Wikipedias | Rri në Launxhin Ndëryjor