Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lidhje te jashtme[redakto | përpunoni burim]
- MIT Linear Algebra Lecture on Determinants
- Linear Systems Chapter from "Fundamental Problems of Algorithmic Algebra" Chee Yap's chapter on Linear Systems describing implementation aspects of Determinant computation.
- Mahajan, Meena and V. Vinay, “Determinant: Combinatorics, Algorithms, and Complexity”, Chicago Journal of Theoretical Computer Science, v. 1997 article 5 (1997).
- Online Matrix Calculator Online Matrix calculator.
- Linear algebra: determinants. Compute determinants of matrices up to order 6 using Laplace expansion you choose.
- Matrices and Linear Algebra on the Earliest Uses Pages
- Determinants explained in an easy fashion in the 4th chapter as a part of a Linear Algebra course.